Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread Girl!

Tabitha's dance class were gingerbread girls for their Christmas recital this year!! It was held at Horizon stage on Dec 13th (like-the coldest day of the year!!). They ended up having 3 shows, in order to try and accomodate all the people who wanted to come see!! On top of that, Tabitha also played Mary in their Sunday school's little skit that morning, and we ALSO had the annual Christmas party at the local community hall that evening!! I did A LOT of running around on that very very frigid day!! I'm so thankful my van didn't let me down, and that we were kept safe through all that driving!!


I and another mom who is very creative, talented and brave! did the costumes for the dance recital! I did the sewing, and the other mom added the decorations! We had a baker's dozen girls to outfit!!


I think all were pleased with the results!! :)

(No, I don't usually put so much makeup on my daughter! But it needs to be done so her little face doesn't wash out like a ghost's under the stage lighting!)

No comments: