Oh goody!! I've seen others get tagged, but never been tagged before myself!! Not that I have too many facts about me that are unusual (I don't think! Esp as most of the people who read this blog know me, and how odd I am in real life anyways.....) and I'm not sure I can come up with 7 people to tag out here in blog land....but I think it'll be fun to give it a go!!
I've been tagged by Stephanie at www.homeschoolblogger.com/mamazee
Here are the rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I'm a champion mutton buster! LOL! The only two times I was ever put on a sheep at the rodeos, I won buckles (this was before every kid got trophys, and before helmets were mandatory). I think it had something to do with me being the only girl though!!
2. I used to wear nothing but skin tight Wrangler jeans-I didn't think they were tight enough unless I had to lay down on the bed and suck everything in to get the zipper up!!
3. I tried to be a vegetarian when I was 11 yrs old-I was given a book by PETA (awful, horrible group, brainwashing impressionable youths!) and was suckered in hook, line and sinker! Thankfully that only lasted a week!!
4. All three of my children have been born on days with "4" in them, and my birthday also has a 4-mine is 24th, Jesse and Wyatt are on the 14th, and Tabitha's is on the 4th....
5. I just found two more gray hairs on my head this week-EEEKKK!!
6. I have my maternal Great Grandmother's hazel eyes. Not her red hair though. Although I spent some time as a teenager with my hair dyed red-and liked it!!
7. Some of my favourite scents are: horse sweat, ferrets, buck goats, and Alberta roses (but not all mixed together!).
I'm gonna have to think on who else I might tag for a bit though.....
5 days ago