Friday, September 25, 2009

Firsts!!

These firsts-will they ever get old? Jacob got his first tooth today! On my brother's birthday no less!! LOL!! I noticed it while sitting in the waiting room at the chiropractor's office-I'm sure the other people waiting thought I was a bit crazy exclaiming about his first tooth. Then again, they'd probably already prejudged, seeing as I was there with 4 small children.....
Anyways-it's on the bottom left. Out of all my kids, his first tooth took the longest to come in (Tabitha's at 2 mos, Jesse and Wyatt right around 3 mos!) Still-I'm sad. Just one more step away from being a baby-already!! Jacob's pretty excited about it, I think-he spent most of the rest of the day with his tongue stuck out, feeling it, and looking so silly and cute!!
He also rolled over for the very first time when we were at Grandma's last week, having a delicious fish fry to celebrate September birthdays!!
I'm glad to enjoying all these firsts again.

No comments: