Saturday, September 26, 2009

Counting! (or-you can't fool Wyatt!)

Supper the other night, I made perogies (my kids LOVE perogies!). I had given everyone (except Daddy, who has a heaping plate full!) two perogies. Wyatt asked for "mo' " after gobbling up 2 platefuls, each with 2 perogies. Thinking he MUST be getting full by now, I only gave him one. He looked at his plate, and in a disappointed tone looked at me and said "want TWO 'ogies Mommy!!" Leroy was amazed that Wyatt is counting already!! But Wyatt's such a little mimick-he just picks up EVERYTHING the older two are doing! (Sometimes that's a good thing, other times-maybe not so much... :) )

1 comment:

Lori-Dawn said...

that's cute!!! how old is Wyatt now?? 2 and a bit?? it's crazy how much they pick up from older siblings!! Shyla loves learning numbers with Silas..and no doubt she'll be in her glory teaching Malachi in a year or two!! haha
You need to update your blog!! lol
I get so sad when it shows you haven't posted in WEEEEEKS...lol
By the way, how far are you from Calgary? just wondering if you'd ever consider doing a homeschool field trip??
Blessings to you!